Make Easy Wooden Christmas Crafts with Your Kids
We just started making some wooden Christmas crafts to hang on the tree this year. It was amazing to see how easy they were to make and how much fun we had making them!
With just a couple of popsicle sticks, some glue and lots of glitter, it wasn't long before we'd made some great ornaments! Check it out!
This craft is super easy
! Let's take a look at what you'll need.
- Four craft sticks (we used ones with jagged edges, but ordinary craft sticks are also fine)
- White paint (we used acrylic paint) and paintbrushes
- White glitter
- White ribbon
- Glue (we used UHU liquid glue, white glue is also fine)
- Hot Glue gun (adult supervision required)
1. Paint the craft sticks white. Paint one side, let dry. Then paint other side.
2. Hot glue the craft sticks to each other, two at a time (forming plus signs).
3. Now glue the two pairs to each other.
4. Spread liquid glue on the the sticks and sprinkle white glitter on them.
5. Cut a piece of white ribbon and hot glue to the top of the snowflake craft.
That's it! You've just completed your first wooden Christmas ornament! Now it's time to go decorate your tree!
You might also be interested in more free Christmas crafts for kids.
More Wooden Christmas Crafts and Ideas
Easy Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids