One of the most classic winter paper crafts is....you guessed it....the snowflake. We all know the drill. You take a piece of plain white paper, fold it up as small as you can and then start cutting away with a pair of scissors.
This is one of the most iconic winter craft ideas. If you've never made a paper snowflake, then now's the time!
Grab some plain white paper, glue and a scissors. Follow our easy instructions and in no time at all you'll have completed a great winter craft project.
Mount on a piece of coloring construction paper and you're ready to decorate the house!
Check it out!
The idea is really easy. Here's a list of supplies that you'll need:
- White paper
- Colored construction paper
Instructions:1. Fold the white piece of paper in half, then in half again, and again and again.
2. Take your scissors and start cutting randomly...
3. Unfold the paper to see the design that you've created.
4. Dot some glue on the back of your snowflake and paste onto a sheet of colored construction paper!
5. That's it! You're done! Congratulations on creating a beautiful snowflake that is one-of-a-kind!
When you finish your craft, keep in mind that we'd love to see what you made. Grab a camera, snap a photo and submit your crafts to our "Show and Tell"!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site