Well, don't worry because we've got a pretty cool remedy for that...check out our Winter Craft Projects! We're pretty sure you'll find something that will strike your fancy and get your mind off those winter blues.
Take a look!
The idea is really easy. Here's a list of supplies that you'll need:
- An empty cereal box
- Colored construction paper
- One teabag box
- Cotton balls
- Colored markers (black, green and red)
Instructions:Using our picture for reference:
1. Cut the front (or back) of the cereal box to provide your base. (Any piece of cardboard will do, but we've always got plenty of cereal boxes on hand)
2. Spread a thin layer of glue on the base and cover it completely with cotton balls.
3. Take your tea box and cover it with construction paper. You'll want to decorate it with doors and windows. Then glue this onto your base.
4. Take a half sheet of construction paper and fold in half, lengthwise for your roof. Again, you can decorate this as you wish. Glue this carefully onto the "house", then glue some cotton balls to it for the "snow effect".
5. Now, take green construction paper and cut out bush shapes. Glue them to your base and then glue some cotton balls on them.
6. That's it! You're done! Congratulations on creating a cool winter snow scene!
When you finish your craft, keep in mind that we'd love to see what you made. Grab a camera, snap a photo and submit your crafts to our "Show and Tell"!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
[?] Subscribe To This Site