A Hanging Heart Valentine Day Child Craft
It's easy to make this hanging heart from our Valentine Day child craft section.
Suitable for the youngest of crafters, you'll want to make several of these hanging hearts.
Our thanks go out to 3-year old Yael, and 4-year old Tami for helping us with this craft and proving that we only include real crafts for real kids!
Happy Valentine's Day from us at easy-child-crafts.com
Instructions1. Fold 2 pieces of construction paper in half.
2. Using the folded edge, trace half a heart and cut out.
3. On one heart, cut half way down the center fold starting from the top of the heart.
4. On the second heart, cut half way up the center fold starting from the bottom tip of the heart.
5. Decorate with drawings, glitter or stickers. Let dry.
6. Slide one heart onto the other.
7. Attach a piece of yarn or ribbon to the top of the hearts. Hang as a neat Valentine Day child craft decoration.
Ideas for Homemade Valentine Cards
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
Check Out More Easy Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
More Valentine Crafts
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Site Build It