A Cute Toilet Paper Roll Craft Squirrel
Autumn is a busy month for squirrels and chipmunks. Just look outside your window and watch them scurrying around gathering their nuts.
We're happy to pay homeage to them with this easy toilet paper roll craft squirrel! Take a look!
The idea is
easy. Let's see what you'll need:
One toilet paper roll
Craft foam - brown, flesh colored, and white
One medium black pompom
Assorted brown and tan colored pompoms
Exacto knife (adult assistance required)
A black marker
Our template 1 and template 2.
1. Print out our template. Cut out the pieces (face pieces and body).
2. Glue the face together. We outlined the facial features using the black marker.
3. Using the Exacto knife, cut two slits along the arms of the squirrel. Refer to our template for help.
4. Glue the squirrel's face onto the body.
5. Take the toilet paper roll and cut two centimeters off of one end.
6. Slide the toilet paper roll through the squirrel's arms.
7. Staple the legs of the squirrel to the bottom of the tp roll, so that he will be able to sit. By doing so, you are also creating a bottom to the tp roll, so that what you put inside won't fall out.
8. Fill the toilet paper roll with the brown pompoms.
That's it! Congratulations on creating your very own toilet paper roll craft! It makes a great shelf decoration for fall! Enjoy!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Ideas Like this Toilet Paper Roll Craft Squirrel
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting
easy-child-crafts.com Real Crafts for Real Kids