No run-of-the-mill kid craft, our toilet paper roll butterfly is ready to soar into your lives and capture your hearts!
Just print out our template, get out your scissors and be ready to have some fun!
If you've got a special toilet paper roll craft (or any other) idea...let us know!
Fill out the Contact Us form and share your crafts with us!
Supplies Needed for this Craft
- Toilet paper roll
- Colored construction paper
- Pipe cleaner
Instructions1. Print out the template.
2. Trace onto colored construction paper.
3. Cut out template pieces
4. Glue the square piece (see template) onto your TP roll, or
5. Paint the toilet paper roll 6. Glue the hearts onto one another, progressing from smallest to biggest
7. Attach with glue to back of TP roll
8. Attach butterfly face to front of TP roll
9. Bend pipe cleaner in half, roll the ends around your finger to form antennae
10.Glue in back of head, but attach to TP roll
That's a wrap! You can use this cute butterfly as a simple decoration, a finger puppet, party favor or as a decoration on this Valentine's Day Craft.
Find More Easy Craft Ideas Here
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
TP Roll Ideas
Site Build It
[?] Subscribe To This Site