There was a lot of talk about honey...so wouldn't you know it? Our little guy got caught with his hand in the honey jar!
All you have to do is print out our template, color in the body pieces, cut and glue. You'll have a great prop for storytelling or puppet play.
Ready to get started and make this toilet paper roll bear come to life?
Let's start by checking out what you'll need to make this cutie:
- One toilet paper roll
- White printer paper
- Glue (we used UHU liquid glue)
- A printer
- Our template
1. Print out our template. You have a choice of printing it out on white or brown paper. If you chose brown paper, skip the coloring instructions and go straight to the "cutting out" step.
2. Grab your crayons and start coloring in the body pieces.
3. Cut out all of the body pieces from the colored template.
4. Lay out the template pieces on your craft table and get ready to glue!
5. The toilet paper roll will be the body. Glue the body parts onto the TP roll.
6. When you finish glueing...that's it! You're done. Now...what should you use your new friend for? A finger puppet? Candy holder..pencil holder...party favor, room decoration? You decide!
What Else Can You Make From Paper Tubes?
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site