Create a Cute Flower Bouquet With This Easy Tissue Paper Craft!
Have heaps of fun making some paper crafts for kids, and it's so easy. All it takes is some folded tissue paper, and you're on your way to creating an amazing flower bouquet--perfect for a Mother's Day Gift, Father's Day gift, Valentine's Day or even Cinco de Mayo!
This tissue paper craft is just one of many free paper crafts we offer at Easy Child Crafts. Our goal is to keep things simple and use everyday items. As a matter of fact, you've probably got most of the materials you'll need lying around the house....so take a look and get ready to start crafting.
Colored crepe paper or tissue paper
1. Cut a long piece of green crepe paper.
2. Wrap around a skewer and secure with a dab of white glue (your stem).
3. Cut the crepe paper (or tissue paper) into rectangles.
4. Stack 4-6 pieces of paper and fold like an accordion (or fan).
5. Wind a small piece of cellotape around the middle of your "fan".
6. Gently separate each layer of paper upwards toward the center of the flower.
7. Attach to skewer by wrapping cellotape around the base of the flower.
8. Lightly spray with perfume. (optional)
Our thanks go out to Gitit and Rita for submitting this craft and showing us just how easy it is!
We're always curious about how our crafts worked for you. So... would you consider sending in a picture of your craft to be featured in our photo gallery? It's easy to do!