St Patricks Day Desserts
There's always room for jello, and these St Patricks Day desserts are all the more reason to get the kids involved in some easy kitchen crafts.
Boil up some water (adult supervision required), pick out your favorite jello colors, and start building your rainbow dessert right now!
It's fun, it's cool, and it's delicious!
Enjoy....Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- 2 3-ounce packages of red jello
- 2 3-ounce packages of orange jello
- 2 3-ounce packages of lemon jello
- 2 3-ounce packages of lime jello
- 2 3-ounce packages of berry blue jello
- 1 container Cool Whip
- In separate bowls, make jello according to package instructions
- Pour each flavor into separate 8-inch baking pans
- Place in refrigerator for at least 3 hours
- Once jelled, cut each jello flavor into 1-inch cubes
- On a serving platter, arrange rows of different colored jello to form a "rainbow"
- Place dollops of whipped cream to form clouds at each end of the rainbow.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!
More St Patricks Day Desserts
Back to Home Page
We hope you enjoyed these St Patricks Day desserts and that you'll want to sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids