Easy St Patricks Day Decorations
It never ceases to amaze us just how far a few crayons, some construction paper, scissors and glue will take us on our crafting journey, but Maya's hit it out of the ballpark with this one.
Let's take a peek and see what she has in store for us:
Instructions1. Print out our rainbow template on white card stock. Cut out the rainbow and then color it in.
2. Next, print out our cloud and pot template. Cut the pot of gold out of the white card stock and color black, or trace our template onto black card stock and cut out.
3. Glue small bits of crumpled kleenex to the top of the pot. This will be your "gold".
4. Pour a small amount of glue over the crumpled tissue. Use your paintbrush to spead the glue evenly over the Kleenex.
5. Sprinkle glitter on the glue. You now have "gold" inside your pot!
6. Glue the cloud onto one side of the rainbow, and the pot of gold to the other side.
7. Tape a length of fishing wire to the back of the rainbow, then look for a great place to hang you wall decoration...'cause that's it!
More Ideas for St Patricks Day Decorations
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Site Build It