A St Patricks Day Craft Idea
A Lucky Shamrock Mobile
Here's an easy St Patricks Day craft idea to make with the kids. Hang some lucky shamrocks from a hanger and you've got yourselves a festive mobile.
What makes the shamrock lucky? When a rare four leaflet occurs in a clover it is said to be lucky and the leaves represent hope, faith, love and the fourth one, luck.
So think GREEN and get busy with this St Patricks Day craft idea! It's a great way to start your holiday celebration this year.
Good luck to you and Happy Holidays!
- One wooden hanger
- Colored craft foam sheets (or precut craft foam shamrocks)
- Green crepe paper
- Colored ribbon
- Shamrock template
- Cut a strip of green crepe paper to wrap around your hanger
- Cut shamrocks out of the craft foam sheets (we used two shades of green and white)
- Tie colored ribbons from the hanger
- Place a shamrock shape under the ribbon and glue into place. Take a second shamrock and glue onto the first one (the ribbon will be between the two
- Repeat this step until you have as many shamrocks as you like
There you have it! You've made St. Patrick's Day Shamrock mobile.
If you craft with your toddler or preschooler, or you want to, you really owe it to yourself to check thisbook out.
We guarantee you've never seen anything like it! (Available in both spiral-notebook style or as an e-book!)
Click here for more details....Little Kid Crafts For All Seasons!
Click here for another St Patricks Day craft idea
Back to Home Page
We hope you enjoyed this St Patricks Day craft idea and that you'll want to sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids