Everybody loves sunflowers, don't they? Well we've got some Spring Paper Crafts that will fill your "garden" with beatiful blooms. All you need is a stapler, some colored construction paper, and our easy instructions.
Let's check it out!
Take a look at what you'll need to make this craft:
Black craft foam
Yellow card stock
1. Cut a large circle out of the black craft foam.
2. Cut strips of yellow card stock, then cut in half, so you have smaller strips.
3. Form a ring out out of each yellow strip, and staple to one side of the craft foam. These are your sunflower petals.
4. When you have finished forming the petals on one side, turn the flower over, and create petals for the other side of the circle in the same way. You should have a double sided sunflower when you are finished.
5. Punch a hole in one of the petals, and hang using fishing wire.
I hung mine up on my porch for a cheerful spring decoration. Another great place to hang this craft is in a classroom. Have the kids each make one, and when they're done, hang them from the ceiling for bright spring decor!
Note: Feel free to decorate the flower head with stickers, glitter, beads, and anything else that suits your fancy. To save money, glue beans in the center for natural pazazz!