We're having a blast developing this section of easy Spring crafts for kids! One of our favorite craft supplies is the good old paper toilet roll!
It's always interesting to see what new projects we can make with them.
It all starts with a simple toilet paper roll, some scissors and a stapler...
Take a look at the finished craft! We hope you'll enjoy making it as much as she did!
Here's the list of supplies you'll need to make this craft:
- Toilet paper rolls (one per flower)
- Card stock (green, light green, yellow, orange, and red). You may, of course, use any color you want
- Our template
1. Print out our template.
2. Take a toilet roll and cut the green card stock the length and width of the roll. Staple to the toilet roll.
3. Cut two slits at the top ends of the toilet roll, one on each side.
4. Using our template, cut out the leaves and flower of the tulip (leaves will be light green, flower is of your color choice).
5. Slide the flower through the slits at the top of the roll.
6. Glue the leaves to the front of the toilet paper roll.
That's it! How easy was that? Make a bunch and create your own paper tulip garden! Spring crafts for kids also adapt themselves well to the classroom. Enjoy!
We've got more ideas for Spring crafts for kids. Take a look!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
More Easy Crafts
[?] Subscribe To This Site