Our free snowman template can help you beat the winter blues. When it's just too cold to go outside, use our snowman template to make your very own, original snowman.
Everyone will come up with different ideas and each one will be fantastic.
Look at our before and after photos of what we did:
Ready to get started? Here's a list of supplies that you'll need:
- Our template
- White paper
- One toilet paper roll
- One egg carton cup
- Colored markers or paint
Instructions:Using our picture for reference:
1. Print out our snowman template and then cut out using your scissors.
2. With the remaining white paper, cut a strip of the paper measuring the length and width of the toilet roll.
3. Glue this strip on the toilet paper roll so that it covers it completely.
4. Now glue your snowman to the toilet roll.
5. With an orange marker, color in the nose.
6. From the felt, cut a strip so that it looks like a scarf. Glue to the body of your snowman.
7. Glue buttons on the front of your snowman. Our template includes black dots....or you could paste on colored stickers...your choice :)
8. Take the egg carton cup and paint or color it (your choice of colors). Make two slits on either side of the cup and attach to the top of the toilet paper roll.
Once you've finished your keep in mind that we'd love to see what you made. Grab a camera, snap a photo and submit your winter craft ideas to our "Show and Tell"!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
[?] Subscribe To This Site