Simple Halloween Crafts!
We have the most simple Halloween Crafts and ideas for you. Most are made with ordinary things you have around the house....like this milk carton Frankenstein!
The idea is so
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One cardboard milk carton
- Green construction paper
- Black construction paper
- Black marker
1. Cut the bottom of the milk carton so that you have a cube shape.
2. Wrap the cube in green paper, tucking the paper edges inside the open end of the cube.
3. Using the black marker, draw a Frankenstein face on the wrapped milk carton.
4. Cut a square from the black paper and glue on top of Frankenstein's head to complete the look.
That's it! Place this decoration on a shelf or windowsill for the prefect Halloween display!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Simple Halloween Crafts
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids