In keeping with our theme of "easy child crafts", we'd like to introduce our latest creation.
This is a super simple idea that you can craft with the smallest of kids!
Have a look at what we came up with!
The idea is amazingly easy. Here's what you'll need:
- One plastic pop bottle (Coke), washed and dried
- Plastic string (found in craft stores), fishing line, or regular string
- A small bell
1. Wash out your plastic bottle and let dry completely.
2. Using your scissors, carefully cut the bottle 1/3 from the top. (Be careful...if you need help, ask an adult to do this for you!)
3. Continuing with the sharpest point of the scissors, poke a hole through the bottle cap. (Again, ask an adult for help!)
4. Attach the bell to the string and then thread through the hole in the bottle cap. Make a big knot at the top. Screw the bottle cap on the bottle.
5. Now's the time to decorate your bell. We used round stickers to make flowers, but you can do whatever strikes your fancy! Go crazy!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
We'd love to see what you made. Maybe you "tweaked" our ideas and came up with some AMAZING results of your own!
Share Your Special Craft Ideas!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site