Preschool winter crafts and activities can really become a lifesaver when you're stuck inside with the under-five set. There's only so much TV a kid can watch, before they start complaining about being bored.
The kids will have fun and you'll be surprised at how creative you all can be.
Check out this snowman craft from our preschool winter crafts collection:
The idea is really easy. Here's a list of supplies that you'll need:
- Construction paper (we used sheets of red, black and blue)
- Pipe cleaners
- Cotton balls
- Black marker
InstructionsUsing our picture for reference:
1. Cut out the shape of the snowman from white construction paper and glued it to a single sheet of blue construction paper.
2. Next, glue cotton balls to the snowman shape until it's completely covered.
3. Make a hat from black construction paper. It's a lesson in shapes because it's made from one rectangle and one square. We decorated ours with a band of red!
4. Cut 2 small circles for eyes and even smaller circles to make the mouth. You could use black, round stickers if you've got them laying around the house.
5. The buttons are red construction paper circles marked with 2 black dots, BUT you could even use real buttons....your choice.
6. Give your snowman a nose by using a piece of orange pipe cleaner. That's it! You've got yourselves a cute snowman!
When you finish your craft, keep in mind that we'd love to see what you made. Grab a camera, snap a photo of your finished product and submit it to our "Show and Tell"!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site