We've got some great ideas for preschool Spring crafts, starting with this adorable toilet paper roll bee! Teach your kids all about bees....from their anatomy to their honey-making skills.
This particular craft starts out with a simple toilet paper roll, some scissors and a stapler...
Hopefully, you've got everything you need lying around the house. Take a look at our materials list and then follow our simple instructions!
Take a look at the finished craft!
Let's see what you'll need to make this craft:
- One toilet paper roll
- Card stock (yellow, black, white, flesh toned)
- Our template
1. Cut out a yellow strip of cardstock the length and width of the toilet paper roll.
2. Staple the strip around the toilet paper roll.
3. Using our template, cut out the rest of the bee parts - wings, head, and antennae. Cut three strips of black cardstock to place on the bee's body. Draw a face on the flesh toned circle.
4. Staple the stripes to the toilet paper roll. Then staple the wings to the back of the toilet paper roll. Finally, glue the bee's face to the top front of the toilet paper roll.
5. Last but not least, glue the antenae to the back of the bee's head.
That's it, all done! Celebrate spring this year with this adorable craft!
We've got more ideas for easy Spring crafts . Take a look!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Preschool Spring Crafts
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
My Pillow Pets Buzzy Bumble Bee
Honey Bee Tree
Little Tikes Bumble Bee Buggy
Bumble Bee Headband
Fisher Price Classics Bouncy Bee
[?] Subscribe To This Site