What can I say about popsicle stick crafts? I love them. Give me a stack of popsicle sticks and my mind starts racing with all sorts of ideas.
One of my favorites, is this craft...a pencil holder. It's easy to make, and you can actually use it later. Not only that, but Moms and Dads love to get them as gifts.
I promise that you'll have some fun with this easy craft idea. Let's see what you'll need:
- Colored popsicle sticks
- Colored construction paper
1. Glue seven popsicle sticks together, side by side. Repeat step one four times until you have four "sides".
2. Cut a piece of colored construction paper to fit each side. Glue the sticks onto the paper.
3. When dry, stand each side upright. Glue each side to another to form a rectangular container.
4. Cut another piece of construction paper for the bottom and glue in place.
5. Fill with pens and pencils and enjoy!
If you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
We've got More Easy Craft Ideas. Take a look!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready to Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site