This year, encourage your kids to participate in a summer reading program at your local library. Let them get started by making one of our special bookmarks. Made with one popsicle stick, some pipe cleaners, pom poms and glue, these markers take on the personality of your child.
Everyone will have fun making this easy child craft! Send us a picture of your finished craft and we'll publish it here on our site. Just drop us a line via our "Contact Us" form. It's easy!
Let's check out what you'll need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Colored construction paper, craft foam sheets
- Pom poms, google eyes
- Pipe cleaners, chenelle stems
1. Decide how you'd like to decorate your bookmark. We decided to make a dog.
2. Use any kind of decoration you want...craft foam, pom poms, chenille stems, buttons, googly eyes...
3. Glue in place on the popsicle stick.
4. That's it! Now choose a favorite book, find a comfortable place to sit....and start your reading adventure!
We've got More Easy Craft Ideas. Take a look!
If you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready to Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site