Plastic Bottle Crafts
Make these Flowers from Plastic Soda Bottles
Try this idea from our easy plastic bottle crafts selection. It's just another good reason to start recycling. Enjoy!
The idea is super
easy. Here's what you'll need:
- Empty 2 liter plastic bottles
- White glue
- Acrylic paints
- Paint brushes
1. Cut the plastic bottle one-third of the way down from the top. Sand the bottle using sandpaper
2. Mark at least 5 "petals" using a waterproof marker. Cut along the lines to form "petals".
3. Coat with a layer of white glue and let dry.
4. Paint and decorate the petals using acrylic paints, waterproof markers and other stickers and glitter.
5. Poke a small hole through the bottle cap. Place a skewer through the hole and screw back onto the bottle.
That's it....You've just made a great recycled craft! Congrats!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Ideas Like These Plastic Bottle Crafts
Wait! There is one more thing we'd like to ask! Would you like to share your craft project with us?
We'd love to see what you made. Maybe you "tweaked" our ideas and came up with some AMAZING
results of your own!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids