Easy Pinecone Crafts - A Black Crow
We found some pine cones on our walk last week and wondered what kind of pinecone crafts we could come up with. After some brainstorming, we came up with this cute crow.
The idea is so
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One pine cone (ours was medium sized, but you could make yours smaller)
- Styrofoam ball (medium)
- Black and orange craft foam
- Googly eyes (medium)
- Black tempra paint and paintbrush
- A small piece of sponge or foam
- Our template.
1. Paint the pine cone and styrofoam ball black. Let dry.
2. Attach the styrofoam ball to the top of the pine cone.
3. Using our template, cut out the beak, feet, and wings from the craft foam.
4. Glue the beak and googly eyes onto the styrofoam ball.
5. Attach the feet to the bottom of the pine cone by poking a hole in the feet using scissors.
6. After you've attached the feet, attach a piece of foam or sponge to the bottom if the pine cone. Cut a small hole in the foam with scissors and then poke the bottom of the pine cone through
7. Attach the wings by sliding them through the pine cone "leaves". There's no need to use glue for this step.
That's it! Congratulations on creating your very own pine cone crow!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Ideas Like These Pinecone Crafts
Wait! There is one more thing we'd like to ask! Would you like to share your craft project with us?
We'd love to see what you made. Maybe you "tweaked" our ideas and came up with some AMAZING
results of your own!
Share Your Special Craft Ideas!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids