A Super, Simple Pine Cone Turkey
Gather up some pine cones and kick off your Thanksgiving decorating with this pine cone turkey craft. Take a look!
The idea is super
easy to make. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One pine cone
- Brown pompom for the turkey's head
- Scraps of yellow and red felt
- Orange craft foam
- Googly Eyes
- Colored feathers
- A printer
- Our template
1. Print out our template
2. Using our template, cut out the beak and wattle (red thing that hangs under the beak) out of felt, and the feet out of the craft foam.
3. Glue the beak to the wattle, and then glue them both to the brown pompom. Glue googly eyes onto the brown pompom.
4. Glue the pompom head to the pine cone body.
5. Insert the feet into the slits of the pine cone, towards the bottom front.
6. Attach feathers into the slits in the back part of the pine cone.
That's it! This cute turkey pinecone makes a fabulous thanksgiving decoration! Enjoy!
You might also be interested in these easy craft ideas from our site.
More Ideas Like This Pine Cone Turkey
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids