Make This Easy Pine Cone Christmas Tree
We guarantee that this pine cone Christmas tree craft will be one of the easiest homemade decorations you make this holiday season.
There's nothing complicated here so grab the kids, clear off the kitchen table and get ready for some crafting fun! Take a peek...
This craft is so simple
to make! Let's take a look at what you'll need.
- One medium-sized pine cone
- Green acrylic paint (we mixed together yellow and blue to get green)
- Three Tinsel Pipe Cleaners (we used 2 gold ones and 1 red)
- Colorful sequins
- Yellow craft foam
- Glue (we used UHU liquid glue)
1. Paint your pine cone green. Let dry.
2. Bend the pipe cleaners and wrap around the pine cone, tucking it underneath the "leaves" so they stay in place.
3. Dot the pine cone "leaves" with glue, and sprinkle the sequins on them. Shake the pine cone so that loose sequins fall off.
4. Cut a star shape out of the yellow craft foam, and glue to the top of the tree.
That's it! How easy was that? You can use this craft as a table decoration, on your mantel, or even hang it as an ornament.
You might also be interested in more free Christmas crafts for kids.
More Ideas Like This Pine Cone Christmas Tree
Easy Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids