Easy Picture Frame Crafts
Tammy and Jordan Share Their Picture Frame Crafts with Us!
It's a digital world and while we all look at our online photo albums, it's still fun to make your own picture frames. We hadd a blast with these picture frame and want to share some great ideas with you.
The basic idea is to use materials that you have around the house....cereal boxes, beans, tape, etc. Let your imagination soar!
Below you'll find our selection of free ideas and templates (when needed). Pick out your favorites or make all of them...and have fun snapping those pictures!
Flower Picture Frame
- A rectangular piece of cardboard (we used one panel from an empty cereal box)
- Paint, markers or crayons
- A picture of your child's face
- Print out the
and trace it on the cardboard.
- Cut the flower out.
- Have your child decorate it. We used poster paint.
- Paste your child's picture in the center of the flower.
Why not make a bunch of flower picture frames and have your own indoor garden!
Click here to print out your Flower Frame Template
Magnet Picture Frame
- Colored sponge sheets
- Metal-edged ruler
- Cut a piece of colored sponge sheet a bit bigger than the picture you are about to frame.
- Center the picture on the sponge sheet and glue in place, leaving a border on all sides.
- Let your child decorate the border with any materials you may have in the house (Buttons, stickers, etc.)
- Glue a piece of magnetic strip to the back of the picture.
- Display on your refrigerator!
Potpourri Picture Frame
This easy craft idea is great if you need to renew your potpourri. Instead of throwing the old potpourri away, let your child use it to make his own picture frame creation.
- Transparent Clear Adhesive Contact Paper
- Your favorite picture
- Cut two pieces of contact paper the same size.
- Place the first piece of contact paper adhesive side up.
- Place picture in the center.
- Have your child place the dried flowers around the picture
- Place the second piece of contact paper, adhesive side down, on your child's creation.
Another great picture for the refrigerator!
Cork Board Picture Frame
- Cork Cut Piece
- Dried Beans
- Glue your favorite picture to the center of the cork cut piece
- Place transparent glue around the picture
- Place beans on the glue
Hint: A great investment for your picture frame crafts is to purchase Adhesive Magnet Tape. The magnetic power is strong enough to hold any of these projects to the refrigerator.
We're always curious about how our crafts worked for you. So... would you consider sending in a picture of your finished frames to be featured in our photo gallery? It's easy to do!
More Ideas Like These Picture Frame Crafts
Easy Craft Ideas
Share Your Special Craft Ideas!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE
newsletter, REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids