The Best Paper Craft Instructions for Space Crafts
Blast Off With Our Easy Paper Craft Instructions!
Get ready to "take off" with our easy paper craft instructions for this rocket. It all starts with a cereal box, some crepe paper and some "out of this world" imagination.
You don't need to spend a lot of money on this project. As a matter of fact, you've probably got all the supplies you need lying around the house. We've discovered that cereal boxes are great for all kinds of crafting ideas. This rocket craft, for instance, starts with an empty box of cornflakes. Check out what we did...
An empty cereal box
One empty toilet roll
Red, orange and yellow crepe paper strips
1. Always use our photos for reference.
2. Cut up a cereal box and use the larger sides. From this, cut out the shape of a rocket and rocket wings.
3. Now use your cereal box "template" and trace on a piece of white construction paper (rocket body) and blue construction paper (rocket wings). Glue together.
4. Take a toilet roll and cut it in half. Either color or paint it black, or cut a piece of black construction paper to fit and glue it around the roll.
5. Cut lengths of crepe paper and glue them to the inside of the toilet roll.
6. Make slits on both sides of the toilet roll. Slide your rocket body into the slits and there you are! You've got your own space rocket.
We're always curious about how our crafts worked for you. So... would you consider sending in a picture to be featured in our photo gallery? It's easy to do!