This paper bag craft is perfect for fall! And it's so versatile. You can use it as a gift bag or even as a trick-or-treat bag. The possibilities are endless!
And you won't believe how EASY it is to make.
Check out how we gave "brown bagging" a totally new meaning.
The idea is super easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
One gift bag (you can also use a brown grocery bag)
Construction paper (brown, green, yellow, red, and orange)
1. Cut a piece of brown construction paper in the shape of a square or rectangle, to fit the front of your bag and glue onto the bag.
2. Cut a piece of green construction paper slightly smaller than the brown piece of paper, and glue it on to the brown sheet of paper.
3. Print out our template, (or you could draw your own). Cut out the tree and trace onto another piece of brown construction paper. (I didn't think of this, but you could print out the template directly on to a brown piece of construction paper!)
4. Cut the tree out.
5. Glue the tree onto the green construction paper.
6. Using a hole puncher, punch out holes from red, brown, yellow, and orange construction paper. Collect the little dots from the hole puncher. These will be your "leaves".
7. Spread glue on the tree and below it, and sprinkle your dots onto the glue.
That's it! You're done making a festive fall gift bag that will impress your friends! Enjoy!