You'd never guess how easy it is to make Christmas ornaments. Check out our latest idea for easy craft ideas this holiday season.
What's Maya been up to? We asked her to make Christmas ornaments...but with a catch. She wasn't allowed to spend a dime. Her challenge was to
come up with an easy way to decorate a Christmas tree. She started opening up closets and drawers to see what we had at home. Take a look at what
she was able to do with a few scraps of wrapping paper.
Do you have these material at your house?
Thin cardboard (we used a side of a cereal box)
Decorative stationary paper (we chose glittery gold and any wrapping paper will do!)
1. Print out our template and cut out. Trace the template twice onto the cardboard and cut out.
2. Take a pencil and the template or the cardboard stars and trace four more star shapes on your decorative stationary and cut out.
3. Using the glue stick, glue a decorative star onto each side of the cardboard (both sides should be covered).
4. Cut a slit from the top to the middle of one star, and from the bottom to the middle on the other star.
5. Slide one star through the slit of the other. You should now have a three-dimensional star.
6. Take your hole puncher and punch a hole through the top of one star. Cut a piece of ribbon and pull it through the hole. Make a loop and tie.
You're all done!!! Happy Holidays!
Link to Us:
We're hard at work to provide you with the best, easy craft ideas that we can think. If you'd like to link to our site, please copy the code shown in the box below, paste it into your own page making sure it's placed close to our images. If you want a reciprocal link, just ask! We'll be more than happy to oblige. Thanks!
Make Christmas Ornaments from Other Materials. Take a look!