Fun Kids Halloween Crafts - Ghost Mobile
Look out Ghost Busters! Our kids Halloween crafts will have all kinds of ghosts hanging around your house. How do you get started? Just grab a white plastic bag and you're on your way! Check it out!
The idea is so
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- Three white plastic bags
- Black construction paper
- One skewer
- One sewing needle
- Fishing wire
- Hole puncher
1. Cut the plastic bags in half along the seam lines. If your bags have store logos on them, use the half without the logo. Cut off the handles.
2. To make the ghosts' head, place some cottonballs in the middle of each bag. Gather up the bag, twist the "head" and tie off with some fishing wire.
3. Thread your needle with the fishing wire and knot the wire at the end. Weave the needle through the top of the ghosts' head and then attach to the skewer.
4. Cut out two small bats using the black construction paper.
5. Use the hole puncher to punch a hole through the tops of the bats. Pull some fishing wire through the holes and tie them to the skewer.
That's it, you've just finished your bat mobile!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Kids Halloween Crafts
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids