Kids Fall Crafts - Leafy Picture Frames
The best kids fall crafts have to take their cues from nature. There's just so much going on outside. Temperatures are dropping, the leaves are turning different colors...there's so much inspiration.
Which leads us to this special craft. Check it out!
The idea is really
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- Red, green, orange craft foam (you can of course also use yellow and brown)
- Exacto knife (adult supervision a MUST!)
- A pencil
- Your child's picture (or a picture of someone special)
- Our Template 1 and Template 2.
1. Print out our template and cut out the leaves. Transfer the leaf patterns onto the craft foam, trace and cut out two pieces for each leaf.
2. Using the exacto knife, cut an "X" shape, where you want your picture to be. Punch out the "X" with you fingers. This will make cutting a circle out of the leaf much easier.
3. Using scissors, cut out a circle around the "X".
4. Place child's picture under the leaf, so that his or her face is showing through the circle you cut out.
5. Turn over the leaf and the picture, and put glue on this side of the leaf, around your child's picture (no need to actually glue the picture to the leaf).
6. Place the identical leaf on the back side of the first leaf, so that the two identical leaves are now glued together with the picture in between. Turn your leaf over.
You're done! Congratulation on making some kids fall crafts.
Glue a magnet to the back of the leaf and stick to the refrigerator OR Poke a hole on one end and attach a key ring for an awesome fall keychain!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Kids Fall Crafts
Wait! There is one more thing we'd like to ask! Would you like to share your craft project with us?
We'd love to see what you made. Maybe you "tweaked" our ideas and came up with some AMAZING
results of your own!
Share Your Special Craft Ideas!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids