A Heartfelt Kid Valentine Craft
Make a heartfelt kid valentine craft this year by stringing a row of three dimensional hearts.
Children who love to cut with scissors will find plenty to do here! Just cut out a bunch of hearts, glue and OIALA! You've got your "heart(s) on a string for a great Valentine's Day decoration!
Instructions1. Choose three colors of construction paper. Use a template to cut out a lot of hearts (we used a cookie cutter)
2. Fold the hearts in half (make a good crease). Place one heart on the table, fold side facing upwards .
3. Put glue on one side of the heart . Glue a second folded heart to one side of the first heart, matching center lines .
4. Take a third folded heart and glue it to the remaining side of the first heart (again matching center lines).
5. Lay the yarn (or string) along the center line and glue in place. Glue the inner flaps of the second and third hearts together, enclosing the string within the flaps.
6. Repeat these steps until you have a string of as many hearts as you want . Hang as a neat holiday decoration !
Ideas for Homemade Valentine Cards
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
Check Out More Easy Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
More Valentine Crafts
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Site Build It