This kid flower craft is easy to make for even the youngest of children. All it takes is some folded crepe paper, and you're on your way to creating an amazing bouquet--perfect for a Mother's Day Gift, Father's Day gift, Valentine's Day or even Cinco de Mayo!
Get a head start this season and choose one of the many spring craft ideas we offer here at easy-child-crafts.com.
Our thanks go out to Gitit and Rita for submitting this craft and showing us just how easy it is!
Colored craft foam sheets
colored crepe paper or tissue paper
1. Cut a long piece of green crepe paper.
2. Wrap around a skewer and secure with a dab of white glue (your stem)
3. Cut the crepe paper (or tissue paper) into rectangles
4. Stack 4-6 pieces of paper and fold like an accordion (or fan)
5. Wind a small piece of cellotape around the middle of your "fan".
6. Gently separate each layer of paper upwards toward the center of the flower.
7. Attach to skewer by wrapping cellotape around the base of the flower. Lightly spray with perfume (if desired)
Here Are Some Flower Craft Ideas!
Link to Us
If you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!