Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments
The list of materials you'll need is (as usual) a very simple one. You probably have most of the supplies laying around your house already!
Ready to get started? Let's take a look at what you'll need:
Instructions1. Connect the two strofoam balls using the toothpick as shown in picture.
2. Wrap a piece of ribbon in between the two balls, as shown. You may want to glue the ribbon to the styrofoam in order for it to stay in place.
3. Draw eyes and mouth (all black dots) on the snowman's face.
4. Cut a small piece of orange pipecleaner, and insert in the middle of the snowman's face for the nose.
5. Glue the sequins onto the snowman's body for the buttons.
6. Break a piece off of a small thin stick and insert into each side of the body for the arms!
7. Take a pipe cleaner and bend it in half. Twist the ends together to form a loop. Stick the twisted ends into the top of your snowman's head and hang on your tree.
Congratulations on making your adorable snowman ornament! Happy Holidays!
Here Ideas for Making Homemade Christmas Ornaments!
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
Check Out More Easy Craft Ideas for Kids
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
More Christmas Crafts
Ready to Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site