Super, Scary Halloween Crafts for Kids!
Get ready for the holidays by making some cool Halloween crafts for kids. Our first craft idea is made with one toilet paper roll. Want to see how easy it is?
The idea is super
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One toilet paper roll
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper
- Googly Eyes
- A printer
- Our template
1. Cut a strip of black construction paper the length and width of the toilet paper roll and staple it to the toilet paper roll.
2. Cut an opening on each side pf the toilet paper roll (front and back). These create the "legs" of the cat. Use our picture for reference.
3. Using our template
, cut out the head and tail of the cat from the black construction paper.
4. Cut thin strips of white construction paper for the whiskers.
5. Glue the face to the front of the toiler paper roll, over the opening that creates the legs. We slightly tilted the head of our cat.
6. Glue the googly eyes, the black pompom (nose), and the whiskers to the face of the cat.
All done! Place this decoration on a shelf or windowsill for the prefect Halloween display!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Halloween Crafts for Kids
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids