The Easiest Halloween Craft Projects - Halloween Candy Holders
As Halloween looms closer, we're on the prowl for easy Halloween craft projects. See what we made from a simple plastic bottle.
The idea is so
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One empty plastic 1.5 litre Coke bottle
- An exacto knife (adult supervision required)
- White glue
- Orange and green crepe paper
- A black marker
1. Using the exacto knife, cut the top and bottom of the of the bottle. Discard the middle section.
2. Using the scissors, cut pieced of orange crepe paper and glue to both bottle pieces. Layer the crepe pieces so that all of the bottle is covered. Let dry after each layer.
3. Cut pieces of green crepe paper, and glue around the spout of the bottle. Let dry.
4. Using the black marker, draw a face on the two bottle pieces (the eyes on the top piece of the bottle, the mouth on the bottom piece).
That's it! Fill with candy and you're all set!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Simple Halloween Crafts
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids