Free St Patricks Day Cards
Personalize your card with any drawings that you like or use our rainbow example. The beauty of these easy craft ideas is that they're adaptable to all age groups and suit all needs.
So grab your scissors, paper and glue stick and get ready for some Hallmark moments you make all by yourselves!
Let's take a look at what you'll need:
Instructions1. Take the green piece of card stock (size A4) and fold in half.
2. Open the folded piece of paper, and on one side, glue a blue piece of card stock. One side of the inside of the card should now be blue, the other should be green.
3. Close the card, and cut slits in the middle, as shown in picture.
4. Open the card, and very carefully pull on the "slits" until they open. Your card should be in "pop-up" mode like the one in the picture below.
5. Use your pencil to draw St. Patrick's Day designs on the blue side of your card. We used shamrocks.
6. Next, we cut out a rainbow and colored it in with our crayons.
7. Glue the rainbow onto the bars in the card, so that you get a two-dimensional structure with depth. Next glue on your pot of gold, and write your greeting on the "grass" or in the "sky".
More Ideas for Free St Patricks Day Cards
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
Check Out More Easy Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site
Site Build It