Everyone will love this free Christmas kid craft! Your kids lend a hand (literally) to make a handprint wreath.
Choose construction paper in holiday colors-green,red and white-and paste on to a paper plate for easy hanging. Add a ribbon and you've got yourselves a wreath to welcome all your holiday guests.
This craft is so simple to make! Let's take a look at what you'll need.
One paper plate
Green and red construction paper
1. Make a template of your child's hand by tracing it on paper.
2. Use the template to make 9-10 hands from green and red construction paper.
3. Cut out the middle of the paper plate, leaving a round "wreath" form.
4. Glue the hands onto the paper plate.
5. Finish off by tying a ribbon to the wreath.
That's it! How easy was that? The great thing about this easy Christmas craft is that it's a special way to capture the growth of your children from year to year.
Write holiday greetings on each hand and don't forget the date!
You might also be interested in more free Christmas crafts for kids.