Fall Preschool Crafts
Do you know a preschooler who doesn't like to paint? We sure don't! Every kid we know loves to get down and dirty when it comes to watercolors.
So cover up your kitchen table and check out our fall preschool crafts. We promise you a fun filled "crafty" afternoon!
The idea is really
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One paper plate per child
- Paints--watercolors, tempra paints in red, yellow, blue, and green
- A glass of water for cleaning your brushes
- Red pompoms
1. Using watercolors and a thicker paintbrush, paint half of the paper plate green for grass, and half blue for the sky. Let dry.
2. Mix the tempra paints to create the color brown, and using a thinner paintbrush, paint the tree. Let dry.
3. Using green tempra paint and the thin brush, paint the leaves. Let dry.
4. Glue the red pompoms to the tree and the grass.
Wasn't that easy? Ready for some more easy craft ideas?
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Fall Preschool Crafts and Ideas
Wait! There is one more thing we'd like to ask! Would you like to share your craft project with us?
We'd love to see what you made. Maybe you "tweaked" our ideas and came up with some AMAZING
results of your own!
Share Your Special Craft Ideas!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids