1. Wash your jar (peel label off using water) and let dry.
2. Print out our template and cut out the leaves. Note that they are different sizes. Choose according to the size you need. Print out extra copies of the template if you find you'd like more of the same size.
Tape the paper leaves to the front of the jar
3. Using the glass paint, paint around the paper leaf.
4. Remove the paper leaf while the paint is still wet
5. Let dry, about 24 hours.
For the jar lid:
1. Print out our template (second page).
2. Cut out the paper circle from the template and pin to your desired fabric.
3. Cut out the circle from the fabric.
4. Glue the top of the lid to the center of the fabric. (This should be on the wrong side of the fabric)
5. Glue the sides of the lid to the fabric.
6. Glue ribbon around the lid. Let dry.
That's it. It may seem like a lot of steps, but this craft is really easy to make! Use as a sugar bowl, or as a container for your craft materials! Enjoy!