Super Fall Craft Ideas - A Paper Bag Scarecrow
We've got tons of fall craft ideas for you here at Easy Child Crafts.com. This paper bag craft is perfect for Fall and Halloween decorating!
Check out our photo and you'll see what we mean!
The idea is amaazingly
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- One brown paper lunch bag
- Colored construction paper. We used orange, red, pink, black, and white.
- A black marker
- Our template
1. Fill the paper bag with crumpled or shredded newspaper.
2. Staple the top of the bag shut.
3. Staple rafia to the top of the front of the bag.
4. Using our templates, cut out the hat, eyes, nose, and cheeks of the scarecrow.
5. Glue the hat over the rafia, then glue the eyes, nose, and cheeks onto the bag.
6. Using the black marker, draw a smile from cheek to cheek. Use our picture for reference.
Congratulations! You're all done making this adorable fall decoration.
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Fall Craft Ideas
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids