Easy Fall Arts and Crafts - Making Indian Corn
Keep it simple and fun with our fall arts and crafts projects. This one pays homage to nature (a favorite theme of ours). Take a peek!
The idea is very
easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- Heavy duty construction paper. We used orange, red, and yellow
- Crepe paper-brown, red, yellow, and orange
1. Cut corn shapes out of the different colored construction paper
2. Cut bits of crepe paper, crumple, and glue on the construction paper pieces
3. Cut long strips of rafia and glue to the top of the corn cob.
That's it! In just three easy steps you've made some great fall decorations! Hang them on your front door for everyone to see!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.
More Fall Arts and Crafts
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids