An Easy St Patricks Day Craft Idea
Rainbow Mobiles are Fun to Make
Start off your holiday with an easy St Patricks Day craft idea for kids. Rainbows, shamrocks and Blarney stones all promise good luck on St. Patrick's Day. Our rainbow mobile is easy to make, colorful, and will kick off your celebration as a symbol of good luck.
Folklore holds that Leprechauns keep their pots of gold at the end of a rainbow....so who knows? Maybe you'll find your own pot of gold somewhere in this craft.
So think GREEN and get busy with this St Patricks Day craft idea! It's a great way to start your holiday celebration this year.
Good luck to you and Happy Holidays!
- One paper plate
- Poster paints
- A hole punch
- Green construction paper or craft foam sheets
- Colored ribbon
- Our shamrock template
- Fold a paper plate in half and cut into two pieces
- Paint a rainbow on one of the halves of the paper plate (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- With the hole punch, make a hole at the top of the rainbow. Tie a ribbon through the hole to use for hanging
- Make at least two more holes at the bottom of your "rainbow"
- Cut shamrocks out of the craft foam sheets (we used two shades of green and white)
- Make a hole at the top of each shamrock
- Tie a piece of ribbon (yarn or string will work, too!) and attach to the rainbow
- Repeat this step until you have as many shamrocks as you like
You did it! You've made a St. Patrick's Day rainbow mobile.
If you craft with your toddler or preschooler, or you want to, you really owe it to yourself to check thisbook out.
We guarantee you've never seen anything like it! (Available in both spiral-notebook style or as an e-book!)
Click here for more details....Little Kid Crafts For All Seasons!
Click here for another easy St Patricks Day craft idea
Back to Home Page
We hope you enjoyed our easy St Patricks Day Craft Idea and that you'll want to sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter,
REAL CRAFTS FOR REAL KIDS
Thanks for visiting easy-child-crafts.com
Real Crafts for Real Kids