Fall is our favorite season and we couldn't wait to get started on some easy fall crafts. Where to begin? With trees. of course. The changing colors of the leaves can be especially inspiring. Take a look at what we came up with.
The idea is so easy. Let's take a look at what you'll need:
One TP roll
A sheet of cardboard (we always use empty cereal boxes)
Orange, red and yellow crepe paper
1. Cut out one side (front or back) from the cereal box to use as your cardboard sheet.
2. Draw a circle on the cardboard and cut out. This will be the top portion of your tree. Look at our photo for reference.
3. Rip the crepe paper into small pieces and "scrunch" them up into small balls.
4. Glue the crepep paper balls onto the cardboard tree.
5. Take the toilet paper roll and make two slits on both sides of the roll.
6. Slip the cardboard tree into the slits and there you have it! An autumn tree with colored leaves!
Here are some more pictures of other easy craft ideas from our site.