An Easy Cupcake Recipe for Valentine's Day
Treat your kids to a holiday baking experience with this easy cupcake recipe. Frost with your favorite icing recipe and then decorate with hearts for a unique gift on Valentine's Day.
Golden Butter Cupcake Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line twenty-four muffin pan cups with paper liners.
3. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until combined. Use a mixer at low speed to insure the proper rising of the cupcakes.
4. Add butter, milk, vanilla and eggs and beat until blended.
5. Beat at high speed for 1-2 more minutes until batter is creamy.
6. Spoon batter into muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Immediately remove cupcakes from pans and cool completely on wire rack.
8. When cupcakes are cool, frost with your favorite icing.
Thanks to Amit for contributing her culinary skills to our site. We want to wish her, and all our readers a very Happy Valentine's Day from easy-child-crafts.com!
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
More Ideas Like This Valentine Recipe
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
More Valentine Crafts
Ready to Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site