All the materials you need are right there in your home. Gather the kids around the kitchen table and let them make as many of these colorful creatures as they want! The more the merrier. They'll have a blast, and you get a nice Halloween decoration to boot. Now there's an offer you can't refuse.
Let's take a look at what you'll need:
- Toilet paper rolls
- Acrylic or poster paints and paint brushes
- Colored construction paper
- Google eyes
- Small pom-poms
- Craft glue
- Cut two 1/2-inch arcs from opposite sides of a toilet paper roll. (These points will form the bat's ears)
- Cut one-inch arcs from the toilet paper roll bottom
- Paint the toilet paper rolls (you choose the color) and set aside to dry
- Check out our picture and cut out some bat wings. Glue them to the back of the toilet paper roll
- Cut out a heart shaped piece of paper to form the bat's face. Glue in place
- Glue 2 moveable eyes to the face
- Add one small pom-pom for the bat's nose
- String several bats on a crepe paper streamer and hang as a Halloween decoration
Looking for another craft idea for Halloween? Take a look!
Recommended Halloween Reading List for Kids
Link to UsIf you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Like & Follow!
Salt Dough Recipes
Preschool Bee Craft
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Plastic Bottle Crafts
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister site!
[?] Subscribe To This Site