Construction paper crafts are loads of fun and super easy to make! You'll need white or colored construction paper, something to color with and lots of creativity!
Maya made this around Christmas time and was inspired by the idea of ornament making. Just loop some thread through the top of your angel and she'll be ready for hanging on the tree or any other place that may need some "heavenly" decoration.
Ready to start crafting? Let's first take a look at what you'll need:
- White and colored construction paper
- Staples and stapler
- Crumpled newspaper or cotton balls
- Markers and crayons
- Our template
Instructions:1. Look at our photo for reference
2. Cut out all the parts from the template
3. Staple the two body pieces together, but leave a small part open so that you can stuff the body
4. Crumple newspaper (or use cotton balls) to stuff the body. Close the opening with staples.
5. Color the face, then staple to the body
6. Place the two hands (wings) on the back of the angel's body and staple in place.
That's it! You've just completed your first free paper craft!
We hope you have fun with these easy craft ideas. To keep up-to-date on new additions to our site, please sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Real Crafts for Real Kids
Search Our Site
More Easy Fun
we have for you by visiting
our sister sites!
If you're interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, then click below!
Salt Dough Recipes
Spring Craft Ideas
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Preschool Spring Crafts
Plastic Bottle Crafts
Paper Bag Puppets
Spring Crafts for Kids
Ready To Craft?
[?] Subscribe To This Site