Keep your little ones busy with these easy Christmas crafts for preschoolers. Nothing could be simpler, all you need is some glue, a couple of paper plates and some crepe paper.
Follow our step-by-step instructions in making this easy paper plate craft.
Check it out!
Let's take a look at what you'll need to make this craft:
One paper plate
Green and red crepe paper
1. The first thing you need to do is cut out the inside of your paper plate. With your scissors, poke a hole in the middle of the plate and start cutting around the edges. We used the inner plate rim as our guide.
2. Next, cut a 2 inch piece from your green crepe paper. Staple the end of the crepe paper to the plate and begin wrapping it around the rim of the plate.
3. Keep wrapping until the rim is completely covered with green crepe paper. Finish off this step by stapling the end of the crepe paper to the "wrong" side of the paper plate.
4. Next, we need to make some red berries to decorate our holiday wreath. Cut off a length of red crepe paper. Cut strips of about 8 inches.
5. "Crumple" the strips of red crepe paper into small balls. (The kids will love this step). Dot glue around the wreath and stick your berries on.
That's it! Now it's time to hang this Christmas wreath! Happy Holidays!
You might also be interested in more free Christmas crafts for preschoolers.