1. Fold a sheet of green construction paper in half.
2. Cut out our template. Fold the template in half lengthwise and place it on the fold of the green construction paper. Trace and cut out with scissors. Repeat two more times to make two more trees.
3. Place one tree on the table, fold side facing upwards. Put glue on one side of the tree.
5. Glue the second folded tree to one side of the first tree, matching center lines.
6. Take the third folded tree and glue it to the remaining side of the first tree (again matching center lines)
7. You should now have a standing 3-D tree! Decorate it with stickers, drawings...you name it!
Children who love to cut and paste will have great holiday fun as they make this craft. Small trees can be used as ornaments or place cards. Make a larger tree, decorate with paint and stickers and use as a decorative centerpiece for your holday table.
You might also be interested in more free Christmas crafts for kids.