So far, we've got three different Christmas angel crafts posted on site. This is Maya's latest creation and she hopes you'll enjoy it. She's developed a real penchant for pine cones and so it came as no
surprise when she called me over to see her latest pine cone ornament.
Check it out!
Let's take a look at what you'll need to make this craft:
One pine cone
One styrofoam ball (this will be the angel's head, so size should be proportional to the pine cone)
White and yellow acrylic paint
One silver tinsel pipe cleaner
White craft foam
A black marker
A pink highlighter
1. Paint your pine cone white. Let dry.
2. Cut two wings from the white craft foam.
3. Twist the tinsel pipe cleaner into a halo, and attach the pine cone by twisting it onto one of the pine cone "leaves".
4. Paint the angel's hair on the styrofoam ball. Let dry.
5. Draw the angel's face on the styrofoam ball using the black marker and pink highlighter for the cheeks.
6. Poke a hole at the bottom of the Styrofoam ball and fill with glue. Attach the angel's head to the pine cone.
7. Spread glue on the front of the pine cone, and sprinkle with white glitter.
That's it! Now it's time to hang this ornament on your tree! Happy Holidays!
You might also be interested in more free Christmas crafts for kids.