Make an easy child flower craft using egg cartons to shape spring bouquets.
The next time you buy eggs at the grocery store, transfer them to the fridge but save the egg carton. There are so many ways you and your kids can us this container to create easy child crafts. Here we present our favorite, a flower egg carton craft.
Tempra paints and paint brushes
Chenille stems (pipe cleaners)
1. Using the scissors, separate the individual cups from the egg carton (small kids will need help with this)
2. Cut "petals" in cups
3. Paint the cups (use your favorite colors)
4. Attach the chenille stem to the back of the cup using glue or:
5. Poke a hole throught the middle of the "flower" and push the chenille stem through it. Make a knot in the end of the stem so it won't move
6. Shape leaves out of the chenille stem
Link to Us
If you use any of our our free crafts or coloring pages on your site, please copy the code shown in the box below and paste it into your page. This creates a link back to us. Please make sure it appears close to the images of our material. Thanks!